Once your account is created, The system will automatically send you an email with logon instructions.
If you do not have a School Dude account please contact Sandy Curtis in the Facilities department, 508-786-6178 or by email: email@example.com. She will be glad to get you set up on the system. If you have just forgotten your password, please follow the instructions below.
School Dude requires that each user must have a unique user ID (their email address) and password to login and submit facility requests. The steps are listed below on how requesters can do this.
- Click on this link: http://www.myschoolbuilding.com/
- Select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (It could go to your spam folder so if you don’t see it, check there.)
- Open that email, click on the link it provides, enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- You can now go back to homepage, http://www.myschoolbuilding.com/ and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.