- First, you will register to attend the weekend’s events on campus using the form linked here: https://www.stmarksschool.org/parents/family-college-weekend/registration
- Once you are registered for the events, you will be directed to two additional sites to register for individual teacher and advisor conferences, respectively, though the pickAtime software (below). This second part of registration through pickAtime opens at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 1 and closes at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 4.
Logging into Pick-a-Time
- In your browser, navigate to the following websites
- If you have not already created a pick-a-time account this year, only enter your email address
- If you have created an account this year, enter your email and password
- click login/create account
- Follow the prompts
Adding your student
- Enter the students first and last name with no spaces. Use legal name not
- Then enter the students birthday mm/dd/yy
- Click Add
- If you have another student you can add them as well (to the right)
- If you are having problems entering your student’s information please refer to our FAQ page http://www.stmarksschool.org/PTAscheduler
- If you are still having issue please send your student’s name and the problem to email@example.com
- Please notice the legend on the left of your screen for teacher, room location, etc.
- You can toggle between the Advisor and Teacher conference events by clicking on the drop down labelled “click here to change events”
- You will see a color coded appointment slot for each class/session.
- Please make an appointment with each teacher/advisor you will like to meet with by clicking the preferred time slot and following the instructions
- If something went wrong you will notice red text at the top of the screen telling you the issue
- At the top of the screen you will see your schedule for the meetings you’ve already scheduled
- If you don’t see the schedule, click the schedule link
- You can cancel the meetings by clicking the cancel link (top of page)
- For a printable schedule, please click “printable schedule” at the top right of the page