If you need to reserve a room for an event, you should either coordinate with the teacher whose classroom you want to use individually, or, for shared spaces, do this:
- Create a new event in Google Calendar (big red button in the top left, or draw on the calendar).
- Once all of your vital information is set correctly (date, time, etc.) look to the right where you can add Guests or Rooms. Click on Rooms and scroll through the list to select the room you want to use. (Available rooms are marked with a green dot.)
- Save your event. Some rooms require approval (e.g. the PFAC or Choate) so do not assume that you have automatically reserved the space until you hear back from the person who manages that space.
- …setup help, be sure to CC: John Tedeschi and Mark Noonan
- …food, be sure to CC: FLIK (firstname.lastname@example.org)