The English and Drama teachers use Final Draft for scriptwriting and screenwriting. It is a standard word processing application optimized for use in writing scripts.
The school has a number of licenses for Final Draft, which are distributed by priority to:
- Students and faculty currently teaching or enrolled in courses that involve scriptwriting.
- Other faculty designing or preparing courses that may involve scriptwriting.
- Other interested members of the school community.
How do I install Final Draft?
You will need to:
- Contact Mr. Battis for our custom number.
- Download and install Final Draft 10 from this web page (choose the installer appropriate to your system and don’t be put off if they refer to it as an “updater/installer” — that’s exactly what you want).
- During the install process, you will be prompted to enter the school’s customer number.